Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Temperature rising


Last 2 days ago, as I was driving to work, I noticed my temp was in the middle range. After driving for about 15mins the temp. is moving upwards to the red zone. Luckily I manage to reach my office on time(it didnt reach the red zone). About 2-2.5 hours later I check the radiator tank to see how much coolant was left inside. It was about a quarter tank dried up.So I took a water hose and water the fan and also fill the radiator plus the spare tank. As I driving my way to the workshop the temp. was ok at the 1st few minutes then it started to raise again. So I keep going on til I reach the workshop but this time it was very hot.
After letting the mechanic check , he found out that the water pump is leaking therefore the engine over heated. Well, this is the 3rd time the engine overheated and Iwould say it's kinda strong. huh?

No comments: