Thursday, November 6, 2008

SirensSound comment about Coma


There are just too many bands that goes by the name of "Coma" I tried to google for more info on them but to an endless depth and no avail. So... not only I'm "terribly sorry" for the lack of info on this one but I also have to say the rip is at 128kbps.

However the reason this is up here is clearly to my understanding "Coma" is a a band that will be "Loved", "Adore" and "Praise" by the majority who comes around. The opening of this "Unlease ep" as far as I know. is just under 05:00mins and hell they got my attention so deep that I can't stop play this over and over.

Artist - Coma
Album - Coma
Year - ???
Genre - Instrumental Post-rock
Download Password - SirensSound.blogspot.com

Tracklist
01 - May You Grow Old And Die 04:45
02 - New Born Infant 02:20
03 - Whitelies - 09:41

Recommendations HERE HERE HERE and HERE

No comments: